Family Dentistry in Kyle, TX
One of our main focuses at Kyle Parkway Dentistry is preventive dental care. We want to help you stop problems from developing in the first place so you don't have to deal with the time, money and stress of correcting serious issues.
Ready to keep your dental health in tip-top shape? We’d love to be your dental home for all things family dentistry.Book Now
Preventive Dental Services
Think about it for a second:
- Fluoride is one of underutilized treatment in today’s “drill it, fix it” dentistry world because of slow effect from it but even if you get to avoid one cavity from Fluoride trays or fluoride treatment, it pays for itself!
- Getting a single filling can range from $200-350/tooth VS if you had a sealant done (before cavity developing) it would be around $30-50/tooth plus you get to avoid dreaded anesthetics!
- Getting a root canal/crown can range from $1500-$2500/tooth and multiple appointments VS if you had a filling done (when cavity was small) it probably would have been around $200-350.
- Getting a custom Night-guard made can range from $350-550 compare to thousands of dollars for doing multiple crowns and fillings over the years because we keep grinding and clenching our teeth! And most people do grind their teeth (consciously or unconsciously) including me, and most of my staff do wear night-guards 😉
- Finding a cancer in early stage can literally save life!
Teeth Cleanings & Exams
Sometimes all you need is a routine checkup, and we’re happy to help with just that! Cleanings and exams are recommended every six months to ensure your teeth and gums stay healthy. We’ll brush, polish, and floss your teeth, and perform a cavities risk assessment. We also take any necessary dental X-rays. Dr. Dholariya will look for any problem areas or abnormalities and give you his recommendations for next steps, if any.
Fluoride is a mineral used to prevent tooth decay and to strengthen enamel. Essentially, the fluoride replaces any nutrients in the teeth that have been lost or eroded due to plaque. We offer both in-office fluoride treatment as well as fluoride trays you can use at home. This treatment is mostly used for patients, both adults and children, who are not getting enough fluoride through their drinking water or toothpaste, or who are at a higher risk for decay.
Your back teeth, or molars, have grooves on the top that are prime spots for bacteria to hide. We use sealants to fill in these hard-to-reach crevices to stop bacteria and acid from settling in there and prevent cavities from forming. Placing sealants is a fast, painless process, and it can help save you stress in the long run by keeping you cavity-free. Plus, sealants aren’t just for kids — adults can benefit from them too!
Has anyone mentioned to you that you grind your teeth while you sleep? Or maybe you’ve come in for your dental check-up and Dr. Dholariya has noticed that your teeth are being worn down. If so, you may suffer from bruxism, a condition where your grind your teeth at night. It can lead to tooth trauma, receding gums, jaw pain, and headaches. We can fit you with a custom nightguard that’ll act as a barrier between your teeth and stop serious damage from occurring.
Oral Cancer Screenings
A lot of people think that the dentist is only focused on your teeth, but not so! We care about your complete oral health. We offer screenings where we examine your mouth for any signs of oral cancer, such as white or abnormally red patches. The earlier we can identify the disease, the greater likelihood that you can cure the condition. Risk factors of oral cancer include a previous history of the condition, alcohol use, and tobacco use.
Chipped Tooth Repair
Chipping a tooth can happen as the result of a fall, a sporting accident or weakening of the tooth due to decay or disease. Regardless of the cause, however, it is important to have the chipped tooth repaired. Besides altering your smile, a chipped tooth can cause discomfort, pain, difficulty eating and infection of the pulp tissue. Over time, a chipped tooth will also likely change your bite, which can lead to further oral health problems.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Kyle Parkway Dentistry you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.