Since opening our doors in December 2016, Kyle Parkway Dentistry has enjoyed supporting local charities and their causes as well as local communities in the Kyle, Buda and San Marcos. We have collaborated with many groups around the greater Austin area to help serve people in needs. With the help of our generous patients, we were able to donate:
- Hope Smiles: Awakening hearts and transforming lives through dentistry. It was fun day serving people and providing free dentistry with Hope Smiles on this beautiful Saturday morning at Seton Hospital at Kyle 🙂
- Greater San Marcos Youth Council: Shelter care and assessment services provided to abused and neglected children. Counseling and other intervention services to families who are in crisis in an effort to prevent abuse and neglect, truancy, running away, delinquency, etc.
- Central Texas Life Care:
This Organization is Non-Profit and Dedicated to helping the Women, Men and their family of our community by offering FREE support , along with a Variety of confidential services at no cost.
- Hays Food bank: Thank you to Kyle Parkway Dentistry for choosing to benefit our local food bank this month! Did you know $800 can fuel food transportation for 6 1/2 weeks?
- Susan G. Komen Austin: 🎗️🎗️We received overwhelming support from our facebook fans on our recent post on breast cancer awareness and so we decided to donate $500 toSusan G. Komen Austin for their work in Breast cancer awareness 😃 About 1 in 8 women and 1 in 1000 men will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of lifetime! We are proud to sponsor their cause and work.
- Hope and Love for kids: Hope & Love 4 Kids is a non-profit organization that has served children and families in need within Hays County since 2006.
- School Fuel San Marcos: School Fuel’s mission is to provide the “fuel” for a better learning environment by removing the pangs of hunger among the students in our classrooms. Over 75% of our school age children are on reduced or free meals at school. Most of them go home on the weekends to little or no food. Statistics show that children who struggle with hunger at home perform at lower levels in school during the week
- San Marcos Regional Animal Shelter: This month the shelter has been at capacity, so they have been in need of supplies and adoptions. We wanted to help be some special pup or kitten’s guardian angels for the month by helping donate to the shelter, for the purchase of food and supplies. If any of our patients would like to donate, please visit their facebook page or visit them in office.
- The Hays-Caldwell Women’s Center: For a month of June, we decided to support cause of HCWC. The Hays-Caldwell Women’s Center serves victims of family violence, sexual assault and child abuse in Caldwell County and Hays County in central Texas. Thank you Emily for suggesting to support them!
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Kyle Parkway Dentistry you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.